Sales Recruiter Job Description Template
We are seeking a sales recruiter specialist to help our business expand by hiring top-notch salespeople. In this role, you will assist management to determine recruitment needs and develop hiring strategies. Your duties will include advertising positions, screening candidates, and scheduling and preparing for interviews. You may also be required to maintain employee databases and assist Management in making objective hiring decisions.
To ensure success, sales recruiters should have a demonstrable track record in hiring talented salespeople. Outstanding sales recruiters study metrics to track recruitment successes and identify opportunities for improvement in the hiring process.
Sales Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Evaluating company products and services towards creating an accurate salesperson profile.
- Developing and implementing a hiring strategy in consultation with hiring managers.
- Determining the audience, method, and reach of the hiring process.
- Designing eye-catching recruitment advertisements.
- Advertising sales jobs via suitable print and broadcast media channels, and online recruitment platforms.
- Screening applicants via follow-up emails and phone calls.
- Following up on note-worthy informal and networking referrals.
- Scheduling interviews with short-listed candidates on behalf of the sales team.
- Supporting recruitment teams in making objective hiring decisions.
- Maintaining employee records toward tracking hiring successes and identifying future opportunities.
Sales Recruiter Requirements:
- A bachelor's degree in business administration or human resources management, or a similar qualification.
- Demonstrable sales experience and success in a related position.
- Knowledge of human resources databases, hiring strategies, and applicable labor law.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (ATS), and candidate management systems (CMS).
- Familiarity with prescribed key performance indicators (KPIs) for salespeople.
- Competency in using word processing, spreadsheet, and voice call software.
- Excellent decision-making and organizational skills toward developing successful hiring strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for internal and external purposes.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and strong recruitment-related intuition.