Sales Promoter Interview Questions:
1. As a sales promoter, what do you think makes a product good?
Tests marketing knowledge and understanding of the role.
2. How do you go about memorizing the specifications of new products?
Demonstrates skill level and reveals techniques.
3. What are your tips for building lasting relationships with customers?
Tests interpersonal skills and marketing strategies.
4. Can you describe how you might set up a booth to attract customers?
Tests knowledge of marketing and brand management, as well as communication skills.
5. What are your most important skills as a sales promoter?
Tests level of expertise and also reveals potential weaknesses.