Sales Analyst Job Description Template
We are looking for a sales analyst to join our team. The sales analyst will be responsible for compiling and analyzing sales and market data and providing valuable feedback and actionable insights to guide our promotional and sales activities.
To be successful as a sales analyst you should be able to analyze large amounts of data, accurately project sales trends, identify sales opportunities, and provide practical guidance to optimize sales strategies and increase market share.
Sales Analyst Responsibilities:
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting sales data.
- Monitoring and analyzing competitive activity, customer, and market trends.
- Providing actionable insights to guide the sales and marketing teams.
- Contributing to the development of sales plans and objectives.
- Monitoring and evaluating sales performance.
- Forecasting demand, revenue, and expenses.
- Determining sales potential and making recommendations.
Sales Analyst Requirements:
- Degree in business administration, finance, or marketing.
- Experience in sales analysis.
- Strong research and data analysis skills.
- Proficiency in microsoft office and CRM software.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Projection and forecasting skills.
- Ability to work independently and with cross-functional teams.