Interview Questions for Sales Interns:
1. What made you want to complete your internship at our company?
Reveals the candidate's knowledge of the company and their short-term goals.
2. Can you describe a time when you successfully used a negotiation strategy?
Reveals negotiation abilities and level of experience.
3. How will you remain positive when faced with email and telephonic rejections?
Tests resilience, problem-solving skills, and reveals coping strategies.
4. What can you contribute to our company during your internship?
Reveals more about the candidate's commitment and their potential.
5. Can you provide an example of a time you had to think on your feet?
Tests candidate's ability to focus under pressure.