Interview Questions for Interns:
1. How would you prioritize your work?
Reveals the candidate’s multitasking skills.
2. Which areas of the company are you most interested in?
Shows if the candidate has done research on the company as well as if they are eager to work in a particular department.
3. What do you think you will gain from your internship?
Reveals what the candidate expects from the experience and whether this matches what you are offering.
4. Why do you think you would do well in this internship?
Shows the candidate's strongest skills and whether they are suitable for the position. It also reveals what training you will need to provide.
5. What are your career plans after this internship?
Shows if the candidate intends to return your investment by working for your company and using the skills they have learned.