HR Interns are recent graduates or Human Resource Management students that assist the HR department with administrative tasks. They screen potential employees' resumes, coordinate interviews with shortlisted candidates, and update company databases with new employee details.
When interviewing HR Interns, the most suitable candidate will demonstrate enthusiasm, efficiency, and strong administrative skills. Be wary of candidates who have low energy and ineffective communication skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for HR Interns:
1. How do you keep abreast of the latest developments in labor legislation?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge and commitment to the job.
2. How have your studies prepared you to work in our company as an HR Intern?
Demonstrates the candidate's analytical and critical thinking skills.
3. How would you identify suitable candidates for job vacancies?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge and analytical skills.
4. What would you do if you were given a complex task you were unable to perform?
Demonstrates the candidate's communication skills and willingness to learn.
5. What is the importance of Human Resource Management in the workplace?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge and critical thinking skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources