Interview Questions for HR Officer:
1. What process would you implement when hiring staff?
The entire process from determining vacant positions, job descriptions, placing advertisements, interviewing suitable candidates and the choice of the most suitable one will be tested.
2. How would you engage with a disgruntled employee?
Tests communication, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
3. How do you plan to implement the year plan for the coming year?
Tests organizational skills, knowledge of company events, and training programs to be implemented.
4. Discuss how you would plan to implement meticulous payroll and benefits administration?
The candidate should display that he/she is knowledgeable and would bring something new or different to the organization which will improve what it is presently practicing.
5. How would you protect the interests of all employees and maintain strict confidentiality of information?
The suitable candidate must show personal initiative and bring his/her experience into focus as well.