Human Resources (HR) Generalists manage the human resources activities of an organization. They create a motivated workforce in a safe environment with an organizational culture that promotes high performance and continual development.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for HR Generalist
1. What methods do you follow in the recruitment process?
This illustrates the candidate’s ability to effectively recruit staff.
2. What methods do you use to resolve conflict between employees?
This indicates the candidate’s ability to resolve conflict.
3. What strategies have you developed to improve the productivity of an organization?
This illustrates the candidate’s ability to develop effective strategies.
4. How has your knowledge of Labor Law helped you deal with an irregular work procedure?
This illustrates the candidate’s knowledge of Labor Law practice.
5. What process do you follow when planning your daily activities?
This illustrates the candidate’s organizational ability.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources