Restaurant Supervisors are responsible for the efficient running of all restaurant operations. They supervise employees, ensure that proper food handling procedures are followed, and identify ways to improve customer service.
When interviewing Restaurant Supervisors, the most suitable candidate will demonstrate drive, efficiency, and excellent management skills. Be wary of candidates who are unenthusiastic and lack effective customer service skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Restaurant Supervisors:
1. How do you address staff tardiness and poor performance?
Demonstrates the candidate's communication skills, management skills, and experience.
2. How do you deal with customers who are dissatisfied with the food?
Demonstrates the candidate's communication and customer service skills.
3. How would you deal with a situation in which two employees are engaged in a heated argument that can be heard by customers?
Demonstrates the candidate's conflict resolution skills and customer service skills.
4. How do you ensure that food health and safety regulations are followed by restaurant staff?
Demonstrates the candidate's management skills and experience.
5. How would you handle a situation where a customer has been waiting a long time for his/her meal?
Demonstrates the candidate's customer service skills, management skills, and experience.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources