Restaurant General Managers are responsible for hiring and training restaurant staff, ordering ingredients for kitchen staff and talking to customers to ensure that they are happy with their service.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Restaurant General Manager Job Description Template
We are looking for an organized and goal-oriented Restaurant General Manager to oversee the running of our restaurant. The Restaurant General Manager is responsible for finding suitable staff and training them, keeping a record of all income and expenses, and working with kitchen staff to develop a menu.
To be successful as a Restaurant General Manager you should have excellent communication skills and a passion for customer service. A great Restaurant General Manager ensures that customers are satisfied while managing back of house priorities.
Restaurant General Manager Responsibilities:
- Hire and train staff.
- Create and edit menus.
- Order ingredients and beverages.
- Keep a record of income and expenses.
- Talk to customers to receive feedback on their service.
- Open and close the restaurant daily.
- Motivate staff during busy shifts.
- Ensure that staff members are available for shifts.
Restaurant General Manager Requirements:
- A degree in business management.
- Prior experience in the restaurant industry.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work long hours.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping software.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources