Residential Counselors provide emotional support, supervision, and assistance to residents who have difficulties taking care of themselves, such as those living in nursing homes or rehabilitation centers.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Residential Counselors:
1. What sort of group activities would you like to run at our facility?
Tests the candidate's ability to conceive of and implement good group activities.
2. How would you react to a resident who is becoming aggressive towards another resident?
Tests the candidate's conflict resolution skills.
3. What do you think is the key to building a trusting relationship with a resident?
Tests the candidate's emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills.
4. Can you tell us about a particularly challenging client you've worked with in the past?
Tests the candidate's experience with overcoming difficulties.
5. What would you do if you arrived at a resident's quarters and found them unconscious on the floor?
Tests the candidate's ability to act swiftly and calmly in a crisis.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources