Interview Questions for Reporters:
1. How would you deal with an interviewee avoiding a question you've asked?
Explores the candidate's interviewing skills and tactics.
2. What strategies do you use to maintain composure on camera?
Highlights the candidate's professionalism and on-camera abilities.
3. What preparation work would you do prior to arriving at an event?
Reveals the candidate's research preparation and analysis skills.
4. How do you ensure that your reporting is ethical and transparent?
Describes the candidate's principles when conducting correspondence work.
5. What are some iconic news stories that have caught your interest this year?
Explores the candidate's passion and interest in current events and the news.