Interview Questions for Presenters:
1. What constitutes a thorough journalistic investigation?
Explicates knowledge about journalistic rigor.
2. Which reputable news channels would you frequently consult?
Unveils engagement with pertinent resources.
3. Where would you potentially interview at-risk sources?
Examines knowledge about contexts that should safeguard oneself and vulnerable sources.
4. How would you navigate a reporter's unfaltering confirmation bias?
Discerns the capacity to persuade experts by highlighting evidence-based arguments.
5. Who would you invite to join a dynamic, politically-charged roundtable conversation?
Highlights thoughtfulness about suitable constituents based on perceptions about well-rounded discussions.