Interview Questions for Relationship Managers:
1. How do you seek out and contact new clients?
Reveals work experience and how the candidate approaches new and potential clients.
2. How do you handle an angry client threatening to terminate their account?
Demonstrates how the candidate resolves conflict and the ability to retain clients.
3. At what point do you stop pursuing an unresponsive lead?
Shows the ability to judge a prospect's potential and how the candidate prioritizes work.
4. What CRM software programs are you familiar with?
Reveals the candidate's knowledge and experience with relevant software programs.
5. What is the key to building strong client relationships?
Demonstrates the candidate's knowledge and experience in building positive, long-term relationships with clients.