A Reiki Healer is an alternative medical practitioner that uses life energy to improve the well-being of a client. Reiki Healers provide healing based on the concept that there is a life energy that can be used to encourage a healing effect.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Reiki Healer Job Description Template
We are looking for a Reiki Healer to be responsible for providing healing to clients. The responsibilities of a Reiki Healer include treating clients using energy principles, preparing clients' medical histories, and activating the healing process.
To be successful as a Reiki Healer, you should have a calm demeanor, good team working skills, and excellent customer service skills. Ultimately, a top-notch Reiki Healer should have active listening skills and strong knowledge of Reiki Healing procedures.
Reiki Healer Responsibilities:
- Explaining the healing process.
- Conducting consultations for the clients.
- Keeping a record of all clients' medical histories.
- Guiding energy and activating the healing process.
- Performing distance treatments.
Reiki Healer Requirements:
- Trained as a Reiki Healer.
- Experience with healing clients.
- Patience and calm demeanor.
- Active listening skills.
- Empathetic in nature.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources