Interview Questions for Acupuncturists:
1. Can you share more about your experience as an acupuncturist?
Reveals experience as an Acupuncturist.
2. Can you explain the process of initial consultation to establish a detailed history of the patient?
Demonstrates how the initial consultation is conducted successfully.
3. What treatments are you familiar with?
Reveals which treatments the candidate is familiar with.
4. What skills will you contribute to our team?
Reveals skills and knowledge.
5. Do you prefer to work independently or in a team?
Demonstrate ability to work within a team and individually.