An Acupuncturist treats a variety of physical and psychological problems. Acupuncturists consult with patients about symptoms, perform diagnoses, and treat ailments using Acupuncture needles.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Acupuncturist Job Description Template
We are looking for an Acupuncturist to be responsible for performing acupuncture on patients. The responsibilities of an Acupuncturist include preparing herbal treatments, collecting the medical history of patients, and treating patients using needles and other tools.
To be successful as an Acupuncturist, you should demonstrate compassion, possess knowledge of laws and regulations, and a strong interest in alternative medicine. Ultimately, a top-notch Acupuncturist should be accredited, equipped with proven Acupuncturist experience, and strong analytical skills.
- Treating patients with needles, cups, ear balls, seeds, pellets, and supplements.
- Preparing herbal treatments to treat patients.
- Assessing patients to make diagnoses.
- Collating medical histories.
- Developing treatment plans.
- Analyzing physical findings and medical records to make a diagnosis.
- Monitoring progress.
- Ensuring a safe and healthy environment.
- Abiding by laws and regulations.
- Accreditation as an Acupuncturist.
- License to practice Acupuncture.
- Good analytical skills.
- Compassion for patients.
- Administrative skills.
- Good communication skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources