Regional Marketing Manager Job Description Template
We are looking for a goal-oriented regional marketing manager to implement marketing campaigns in accordance with the region's demographics. In this role, your responsibilities will include forecasting sales needs and campaign budgets, and working with sales teams to ensure that the marketing fits the company or brand’s image.
To be successful as a regional marketing manager, you should network with local businesses to increase sales, handle the regional budget, and strengthen the company’s sales in the area. A top-notch regional marketing manager should recognize the needs of consumers in different geographic areas and adjust the marketing campaign accordingly.
Regional Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Identifying specific regional marketing goals and objectives.
- Assisting the marketing director to develop creative strategies.
- Recommending strategies to implement in regional marketing plans.
- Analyzing local competition and strengthening the company’s brand position in assigned regional areas.
- Supervising and developing the regional marketing budget.
- Liaising with the product marketing department to suggest product alternatives.
- Understanding national marketing plans and tailoring them to suit particular regions.
- Developing a clear understanding of the financial goals in a region and the key success indicators.
- Interacting with marketing leads to formulate and supervise the regional marketing budget.
- Evaluating productivity and marketing strategies’ return on investment (ROI).
Regional Marketing Manager Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communication, finance, or a related field.
- A master’s degree may be advantageous.
- A minimum of 7 years' experience in marketing or in a management role.
- Knowledge of digital marketing best practices.
- Experience with marketing tools and software.
- Experience working in a high-tech environment.
- The ability to supervise a team and deal with staff issues.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Leadership, problem-solving, and networking skills.
- Good time-management skills.