Interview Questions for Refrigeration Technicians:
1. What skills do you think refrigeration technicians need to be successful?
Reveals an understanding of the position and highlights the candidate’s skills.
2. What information should you receive from the client before arriving on a job site?
Demonstrates knowledge of diagnostic procedures.
3. What techniques should you use to diagnose mechanical and gas failures in a refrigeration system?
Highlights the candidate’s analytical skills.
4. How do you deal with clients who are not prepared to pay for equipment upgrades or replacements?
Demonstrates the candidate’s communication and interpersonal skills.
5. What was the most complex installation job you completed in your previous work?
Reveals the extent of the candidate’s skills and highlights previous work experience.