Recruitment assistants are involved in a company's hiring processes and activities. Their clerical duties include scheduling interviews, updating candidate databases, and answering phone calls. They also assist new staff members during their onboarding process.
When interviewing recruitment assistants, the best candidates will possess exceptional organizational skills and be able to work well in a fast-paced environment. Be wary of candidates with poor communication skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Recruitment Assistants:
1. What is the difference between internal and external sources of recruitment?
Tests the candidate's knowledge of the recruitment process.
2. What aspects of assisting HR managers and other recruitment staff do you enjoy most?
Examines the candidate's ability to work under supervision and their interpersonal skills.
3. Which research tools have you used for recruitment purposes?
Assess the candidate's research skills.
4. How would you communicate with an anxious interviewee?
Tests the candidate's communication skills.
5. How do you ensure employee databases are accurate and up to date?
Examines the candidate's organizational skills and knowledge of desktop software.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources