Interview Questions for Purchasers:
1. What do you regard as the most important step of the purchasing process?
Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of purchasing procedures and also tests logical thinking skills.
2. Describe a time when your goods were delivered late. How did you handle this?
Tests interpersonal skills and problem-solving abilities.
3. Can you describe how you would inspect a batch of goods for defects?
Tests experience level and evaluates techniques.
4. What are your most successful negotiation techniques?
Tests communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
5. What would you do if someone asked you to do something unethical?
Evaluates judgment and ability to remain calm and professional in tense situations.