Interview Questions for Public Relations Executives:
1. How will you handle incidents at work that draw negative publicity to the company?
Reveals the candidate's risk-management and media-handling skills.
2. How will you go about conducting a communication audit?
Shows the candidate’s ability to research effective communication channels.
3. What would you describe as your biggest achievement as a PR specialist?
Reveals candidate’s PR experience and creative abilities.
4. How would you determine if a PR campaign was successful?
Indicates the candidate’s ability to evaluate and measure the effectiveness of campaigns.
5. Which influencers would be beneficial to our organization?
Reveals more about the candidate's knowledge of the industry and relevant stakeholders.