Interview Questions for Public Health Nurses:
1. Can you describe a community health education initiative you contributed to?
Demonstrates the candidate's experience, as well as their skills in community engagement.
2. In your experience, which cases require coordinated healthcare interventions?
Reveals the candidate's experience and their ability to involve other healthcare providers, when required.
3. Tell me about a time you dealt with a challenging case. What did you learn?
Tests experience and determines whether the scenario described matches job expectations.
4. You notice malnutrition in a child at a patient's home. How do you react?
Evaluates the candidate's knowledge and experience, and their ability to take appropriate action.
5. Can you describe your recordkeeping practices?
Assesses the candidate's approach to recordkeeping and reveals their knowledge of electronic health record management software.