Interview Questions for Psychometrists:
1. How would you report on scores that fall on the borderline?
Highlights the capacity to use discretion based on the presenting case.
2. What would you do if you could not source culturally congruent instruments?
Tests research skills and resourcefulness.
3. When would it be appropriate to use different norms?
4. How would you mitigate social desirability bias?
Assesses knowledge of sound data collection methods, plus interpersonal skills.
5. What would you do if test results indicated that an individual exhibited highly destructive behavior?
Demonstrates analytical skills and the capacity to refer individuals to appropriate resources.