Interview Questions for Neuropsychologists:
1. Have you ever developed an effective treatment plan for a brain injury, and was it successful?
Demonstrates candidates' analytical ability as well as attention to detail and ability to devise treatment plans.
2. What do you believe is the key to successfully communicating with patients suffering from degenerative brain disorders?
Demonstrates candidates' empathy and interpersonal and communication skills.
3. What method do you use to analyze symptoms of brain injuries or abnormal brain functioning?
Demonstrates candidates' knowledge and analytical ability.
4. How would you present yourself in court when acting as an expert witness?
Demonstrates candidates' interpersonal and professional skills.
5. What duties would you expect to perform when participating in a drug trial?
Demonstrates candidates' research ability and experience with drug trials.