Interview Question for Psychiatric Nurses:
1. How would you foster patients' integration within the facility?
Evaluates technical and interpersonal techniques.
2. Which triggering environmental features would you be strict about banning?
Highlights psychiatric expertise and consideration for patients' mental states.
3. How would you differentiate between adverse physiological reactions to medicines and deceptive behavior?
Discerns clinical judgment and existing experience.
4. What would you do if a renowned Physician suggested a maladaptive treatment?
Tests for respectful assertiveness despite markedly unbalanced power dynamics.
5. Which staff-led techniques could minimize the revolving door phenomenon?
Examines thoughtfulness about pervasive psychiatric concerns.