Interview Questions for Property Inspectors:
1. Can you describe issues with electrical circuits and wiring you often find?
Determines the candidate's experience and technical knowledge of electrical circuits and wiring.
2. What information do you typically require from homeowners?
Tests the candidate's knowledge and reveals whether they include mention of required documents and certificates.
3. Can you tell me about some structural defects you've encountered?
Evaluates the candidate's knowledge and their ability to assess structural integrity.
4. Can you describe the most challenging property inspection you've performed?
Reveals the candidate's experience, as well as the extent of their knowledge.
5. How do you ensure that you keep up with construction regulations?
Demonstrates the candidate's knowledge and their ability to stay sufficiently informed of new construction regulations and amendments.