Interview Questions for Project Analysts:
1. What experience do you have managing the financial aspect of project management?
Demonstrate the candidate's capability to review financial information and manage budgets.
2. Can you describe your most successful project?
Reveals work experience and achievements.
3. How do you monitor project performance?
Illustrates the candidate's monitoring skills and experience with project management tools and software.
4. What do you do when something goes wrong in a project you are responsible for?
Shows the candidate's critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
5. How do you deal with uncooperative project team members?
Demonstrates the candidate's interpersonal and people management skills.