Project Analysts ensure that projects are developed and executed properly by contributing to project planning, monitoring and analyzing the execution, and recommending actions to optimize the performance.
The most suitable candidate will demonstrate a strong analytical mind and in-depth knowledge of all phases of the project life cycle. Be wary of candidates with poor interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Project Analysts:
1. What experience do you have managing the financial aspect of project management?
Demonstrate the candidate's capability to review financial information and manage budgets.
2. Can you describe your most successful project?
Reveals work experience and achievements.
3. How do you monitor project performance?
Illustrates the candidate's monitoring skills and experience with project management tools and software.
4. What do you do when something goes wrong in a project you are responsible for?
Shows the candidate's critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
5. How do you deal with uncooperative project team members?
Demonstrates the candidate's interpersonal and people management skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources