A Programmer Analyst works as a System Analyst and Computer Programmer. Program Analysts design, develop and insert computer programs and software.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Programmer Analyst Job Description Template
We are looking for a Programmer Analyst to be responsible for writing, developing, and updating programs and software. The responsibilities of a Programmer Analyst include working on computer systems, developing systems that meet the needs of the company, and performing cost analysis.
To be successful as a Programmer Analyst, you should be proficient in solving system problems, have programming experience, and excellent time management skills. Ultimately, a top-notch Programmer Analyst should have effective communication skills, be willing to work long hours, and be certified in CompTIA A+.
Programmer Analyst Responsibilities:
- Troubleshooting system and program problems.
- Developing support documentation for applications and systems patches developed in-house.
- Responding to support requests according to IT support policies.
- Maintaining the company website and intranet site.
- Identifying and arranging project requirements.
Programmer Analyst Requirements:
- Information Technology or Computer Programming Degree.
- Previous experience in application development.
- Excellent analytic skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Solid background in SQL Server, SSQS, ASP.NET, and HTML.
- Good communication skills.
- CompTIA A+ Certification a bonus.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources