Interview Questions for Programmer Analysts:
1. Can you tell us about your background as a programmer analyst?
Reveals candidates' experience, strengths, and weaknesses.
2. In Java language, is a string immutable and final?
Demonstrates knowledge of the programming language and ability to explain technical answers.
3. How do you describe complicated software systems to a customer with limited programming knowledge?
Demonstrates the ability to simplify complex knowledge for customers.
4. Have you learned any new programming languages?
Demonstrates ability to keep up-to-date with developments.
5. Can you write a code that will verify if a string is a palindrome or not?
Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of coding and the programming process.