A Programmer Analyst supports the organization in maintaining and updating software systems and programs. Programmer Analysts are responsible for developing custom scripts, testing applications regularly, and maintaining systems.
When interviewing Programmer Analysts, the most suitable candidate should demonstrate solid knowledge of application development, good time management skills, and attention to detail. Avoid candidates who have poor analytical skills and who lack knowledge of developments in technology.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Programmer Analysts:
1. Can you tell us about your background as a Programmer Analyst?
Reveals candidates' experience, strengths, and weaknesses.
2. In Java language, is a string immutable and final?
Demonstrates knowledge of the programming language and ability to explain technical answers.
3. How do you describe complicated software systems to a customer with limited programming knowledge?
Demonstrates ability to simplify complex knowledge for customers.
4. Have you learned any new programming languages?
Demonstrates ability to keep up-to-date with developments.
5. Can you write a code that will verify if a string is a palindrome or not?
Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of coding and the programming process.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources