Programmer Analyst Job Description Template
We are looking for a programmer analyst to be responsible for writing, developing, and updating programs and software. The responsibilities of a programmer analyst include working on computer systems, developing systems that meet the needs of the company, and performing cost analysis.
To be successful as a programmer analyst, you should be proficient in solving system problems, have programming experience, and excellent time management skills. Ultimately, a top-notch programmer analyst should have effective communication skills, be willing to work long hours and be certified in CompTIA A+.
Programmer Analyst Responsibilities:
- Troubleshooting system and program problems.
- Developing support documentation for applications and systems patches developed in-house.
- Responding to support requests according to IT support policies.
- Maintaining the company website and intranet site.
- Identifying and arranging project requirements.
Programmer Analyst Requirements:
- Information technology or computer programming degree.
- Previous experience in application development.
- Excellent analytic skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Solid background in SQL Server, SSQS, ASP.NET, and HTML.
- Good communication skills.
- CompTIA A+ Certification a bonus.