Program Director Job Description Template
We are looking for an organized program director to set out strategic goals to execute projects successfully. The program director is responsible for managing project budgets, supervising team members, and preparing progress reports for senior managers.
To be successful as a program director you must be able to multitask. A good Program Director has excellent time management and planning skills.
Program Director Responsibilities:
- Create a planning schedule.
- Assign tasks to team members.
- Supervise team members and ensure that deadlines are met.
- Manage project budgets.
- Prepare progress reports for senior managers.
- Suggest methods to improve efficiency.
Program Director Requirements:
- A degree in business management, project management, or a related field.
- Prior experience as a program director.
- Ability to create and manage budgets.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.