Interview Questions for Program Directors:
1. How do you get project teams to adhere to budgets and timelines and other standards? How do you track this information?
Tests management skills.
2. How do you handle aggressive or difficult managers/clients?
Tests interpersonal skills.
3. Why do some projects fail? What can you do to ensure success?
Shows ability to evaluate mistakes.
4. How do you handle conflicts between project teams?
Tests conflict resolution skills.
5. Describe your most challenging and most rewarding experiences as a program director.
Reveals more about history.