The Program Director is responsible for coordinating the planning of projects and ensuring that projects are executed successfully. Program Directors supervise team members, manage budgets and prepare progress reports.
When interviewing Program Directors, the ideal candidate should be able to multitask. Be wary of candidates with poor planning skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Program Directors:
1. How do you get project teams to adhere to budgets and timelines and other standards? How do you track this information?
Tests management skills.
2. How do you handle aggressive or difficult managers/clients?
Tests interpersonal skills.
3. Why do some projects fail? What can you do to ensure success?
Shows ability to evaluate mistakes.
4. How do you handle conflicts between project teams?
Tests conflict resolution skills.
5. Describe your most challenging and most rewarding experiences as a program director.
Reveals more about history.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources