Interview Questions for Program Directors:
1. How do you get project teams to adhere to budgets and timelines?
Tests the candidate's processes and methods for managing project performance.
2. How do you handle aggressive or difficult managers/clients?
Highlights the candidate's strategies for dealing with difficult situations.
3. Why do some projects fail or not reach their intended goals?
Explores the candidate's understanding of project management concepts.
4. How do you handle conflicts between project teams?
Tests the candidate's interpersonal and team management skills.
5. What has been your most challenging and most rewarding experience as a program director?
Reveals the candidate's past work experience.