Interview Questions for Product Owners:
1. Can a product owner be the scrum master in a team?
Reveals technical knowledge.
2. Why is it important for the product owner to create and maintain the product backlog?
Demonstrates in-depth job knowledge and experience.
3. Can you describe a typical work week for a product owner?
Shows communicative ability and depth of knowledge and experience.
4. What defines success for a product owner?
Reveals technical knowledge and experience.
5. What is the most challenging project you have worked on? What was the outcome?
Demonstrates the candidate's tenacity and ability to solve problems.