Product Marketing Manager Job Description
We are looking for a creative product marketing manager to highlight the best features of our products and to then build marketing campaigns for these. The product marketing manager will be responsible for researching market trends and working with various departments to successfully launch new products. You should also keep abreast of industry innovations and new marketing techniques.
To be successful as a product marketing manager, you must have excellent time management skills. A good product marketing manager will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Product Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Becoming familiar with company products.
- Identifying key features in products that will appeal to customers.
- Working with the marketing department to develop marketing campaigns for each product.
- Researching trending keywords and marketing innovations.
- Planning product launches.
- Studying analytics relating to product campaigns.
Product Marketing Manager Requirements:
- A degree in marketing, advertising, or a related field.
- Prior experience working in marketing.
- Prior experience in copywriting.
- Knowledge of analytical software.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Attention to detail.