Practice Managers, also known as Medical Office Managers, are in charge of the day-to-day business operations of a medical practice, including staffing, finances, and general administration.
When interviewing Practice Manager candidates, look for experienced individuals who have exceptional organizational skills. Be wary of candidates with poor interpersonal skills, as this role requires them to interact with patients.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Practice Managers:
1. Can you give us an example of a strategy you implemented that improved a business?
Tests the candidate's experience and business savvy.
2. What qualities would you look for when interviewing a receptionist candidate?
Tests the candidate's ability to hire staff for your practice.
3. A patient arrives, but the schedule shows their appointment is on a different day. How do you proceed?
Tests the candidate's problem-solving skills and ability to resolve patient issues.
4. What administrative software are you familiar with?
Tests the candidate's computer literacy.
5. How do you ensure that we never run out of important medical supplies?
Tests the candidate's ability to monitor inventories and place timely orders.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources