Interview Questions for Practice Managers:
1. Can you give us an example of a strategy you implemented that improved a business?
Tests the candidate's experience and business savvy.
2. What qualities would you look for when interviewing a receptionist candidate?
Tests the candidate's ability to hire staff for your practice.
3. A patient arrives, but the schedule shows their appointment is on a different day. How do you proceed?
Tests the candidate's problem-solving skills and ability to resolve patient issues.
4. What administrative software are you familiar with?
Tests the candidate's computer literacy.
5. How do you ensure that we never run out of important medical supplies?
Tests the candidate's ability to monitor inventories and place timely orders.