Practice administrators perform administrative management tasks at medical facilities. They oversee budgets and finances, assist healthcare professionals with business improvement plans, and manage the facilities' personnel.
When interviewing practice administrators, look for candidates who possess exceptional organizational skills and the ability to supervise staff. Be wary of candidates with limited knowledge of health regulations and those with poor communication skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Practice Administrators:
1. In your experience, which expenses should be closely monitored?
Tests the candidate's experience in managing a medical facility's budget.
2. Can you explain your approach to conducting staff performance reviews?
Demonstrates the candidate's knowledge and experience of key staff performance metrics.
3. What processes would you implement to decrease wait times for patients?
Evaluates the candidate's knowledge and their ability to contribute to healthcare service improvement plans.
4. Can you describe your steps to ensure compliance in health regulations?
Assesses the candidate's experience in monitoring compliance and reveals whether they keep sufficiently informed of health regulations.
5. Which software would you recommend for practice administration? Why?
Highlights the candidate's experience and their knowledge of industry-related software.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources