Interview Questions for PR Coordinators:
1. What has been the most successful PR project you've worked on?
Highlights the candidate's experience, strengths, and skills.
2. How would you respond to a difficult media inquiry?
Tests the candidate's problem-solving skills and ability to communicate effectively.
3. How do you maintain a good working relationship with members of the media?
Reveals the candidate's interpersonal skills.
4. How would you measure the results of a PR campaign?
Demonstrates the candidate's knowledge of media and marketing best practices.
5. How would you handle a social media crisis?
Assesses the candidate's ability to work under pressure and solve a problem in an efficient and timely manner.