Also known as Law Enforcement Officers, Police Officers are responsible for maintaining law and order in the community they serve.
The most suitable candidate will demonstrate strong leadership skills and the ability to make sound judgments even in high-stress situations. Be wary of candidates with poor communication skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Police Officers:
1. What makes you a good match for this position?
Reveals the candidate's skills and qualities.
2. If you witnessed a fellow officer committing a crime, what would you do?
Reveals the candidate's integrity.
3. Can you describe a very distressing situation in which you remained calm and collected?
Demonstrates the candidate's ability to remain calm and rational at all times.
4. Have you had any encounters with the law?
Reveals the candidate's personal history in relation to the law such as being present or involved in accidents, investigations or having committed any infractions.
5. Why do you want a career in law enforcement?
Shows the candidate's motivation and commitment to working in law enforcement.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources