Interview Questions for Piano Tuners:
1. What made you want to work as a piano tuner?
Demonstrates a passion for music and a talent for piano playing.
2. What skills do you think piano tuners need to be successful?
Highlights the candidate’s analytical and musical skills.
3. What techniques do you use to assess the physical status of a piano?
Shows knowledge of the mechanical workings of a piano.
4. How do you deal with rude or difficult clients?
Highlights the candidate’s interpersonal skills.
5. What was the most difficult repair or tuning job you completed in your previous work?
Reveals the candidate’s repairing skills and highlights previous work experience.