Pharmacy Assistants are responsible for performing all clerical duties required to run a successful pharmacy. They answer telephone calls, operate the cash register, and routinely restock shelves with medication and pharmaceutical supplies.
When interviewing Pharmacy Assistants, the most suitable candidate will demonstrate a personable personality, trustworthiness, and efficiency. Avoid candidates who are unenthusiastic and have poor communication skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Pharmacy Assistants:
1. What do you think is the most important quality a Pharmacy Assistant should have?
Demonstrates the candidate’s experience.
2. What do you do if a customer asks about an over-the-counter medication you haven’t heard of?
Demonstrates the candidate’s ability to interact with customers.
3. How do you deal with an angry customer who is upset that the pharmacy has run out of a certain pharmaceutical cream?
Demonstrates the candidate’s customer service skills.
4. What would you do if a supplier delivered the incorrect order?
Demonstrates the candidate’s problem-solving skills.
5. What do you do in a situation where the pharmacy does not have a specific medication in stock?
Demonstrates the candidate’s conflict resolution skills as well as customer service skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources