Interview Questions for Pharmacists:
1. As a pharmacist, what duties do you perform on a daily basis?
Indicates job expectations.
2. Describe a time when you were asked to dispense medication. How did you validate the prescription to ensure its accuracy?
Shows the ability to validate medical prescriptions.
3. You overhear a fellow pharmacist providing a customer with incorrect information about their medication. How do you handle the situation?
Illustrates expertise and willingness to assist customers and colleagues.
4. How do you ensure that all customer queries and prescription needs are met efficiently?
Tests customer-service skills.
5. What would you do if you saw a colleague stealing drugs from the pharmacy’s inventory?
Demonstrates responsible and ethical behavior.