Pharmacists fulfill prescriptions, dispense medications, and provide healthcare and pharmaceutical information to customers and medical professionals.
Suitable candidates will show a high degree of responsibility and knowledge. Avoid candidates who are not detail-oriented and show poor verbal and written communication skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Pharmacists:
1. As a Pharmacist, what duties do you perform on a daily basis?
Indicates job expectations.
2. Describe a time when you were asked to dispense a medication. How did you validate the prescription to ensure its accuracy?
Shows ability to validate medical prescriptions.
3. You overhear a fellow Pharmacist providing a customer with incorrect information about their medication. How do you handle the situation?
Illustrates expertise and willingness to assist customers and colleagues.
4. How do you ensure that all customer queries and prescription needs are met efficiently?
Tests customer-service skills.
5. What would you do if you saw a colleague stealing drugs from the pharmacy’s inventory?
Demonstrates responsible and ethical behavior.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources