Pet Sitters ensure that pets are well taken care of while their owners are away. They provide food, water, and companionship, administer medication as required, clean up after pets, and take pets to the veterinary in the event of sickness or injury.
When interviewing Pet Sitters, the most suitable candidate will demonstrate enthusiasm, reliability, sound knowledge of animal behavior, and a love for animals. Be wary of candidates who have low energy as well as poor communication and problem-solving skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Pet Sitters:
1. What information would you require from pet owners before beginning any pet sitting job?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge and experience.
2. How would you deal with a pet that was suffering from separation anxiety and refused to eat?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge, empathy for animals, problem-solving skills, and experience.
3. What would you do if a pet suddenly fell ill?
Demonstrates the candidate's ability to act quickly, communication and problem-solving skills, as well as experience.
4. What precautions should you take when taking a dog out for a walk?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge, logic, and experience.
5. What would you do if a pet owner constantly called and requested updates?
Demonstrates the candidate's communication and customer service skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources