Interview Questions for Personal Trainers:
1. What health-related questions would you ask clients before starting a fitness plan?
Highlights the candidate's knowledge of health and safety protocols.
2. Can you tell us about any difficult clients you've interacted with in the past?
Describes the candidate's professionalism and interpersonal skills.
3. What aspects would female-oriented workout plans need to consider?
Explores the candidate's knowledge of training protocols for different types of clients.
4. How would you change a workout plan for a client who has begun a low-carb diet?
Tests the candidate's ability to change their approach according to new information.
5. How important is nutrition in helping clients achieve their long-term fitness goals?
Reveals candidates understanding of nutrition and its importance in exercise.