Fitness Instructor Job Description Template
We are looking for an accredited fitness instructor to join our organization and implement training programs for our clients. The fitness instructor is responsible for accurately assessing clients at the start of their journey, compiling reports, and developing their fitness levels. They should be able to assist clients in reaching their goals, and have a passion and drive for health, wellness, and fitness
To be successful as a fitness instructor, you should stay up to date with the latest trends in the fitness industry and provide solutions to your client's fitness needs. You should distinguish yourself as an outstanding fitness instructor in a highly competitive market while still being a team player. Ultimately, an exceptional Fitness Instructor will possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, attention to detail, and be able to add value to a growing organization.
Fitness Instructor Responsibilities:
- Supporting the development and delivery of fitness programs.
- Assisting members in reaching individual goals.
- Assisting in maintaining and improving the goals of the organization.
- Ensuring the safety of clients during training sessions.
- Conducting an initial assessment of clients' body measurements.
- Monitoring BMI on a regular basis.
- Motivating clients who have reached a plateau in weight loss.
Fitness Instructor Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Accredited by NCCA.
- Gym Instructor certification.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A professional appearance.
- Focus on client satisfaction.
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Deliver excellent results.