Interview Questions for Personal Care Assistants:
1. Can you describe a daily schedule that you've followed with a client?
Demonstrates the candidate's knowledge and experience in planning suitable schedules.
2. Which technique works best to move a client from a wheelchair into a bed?
Tests the candidate’s experience and skills, as well as the level of care they take.
3. Can you tell me about a challenge you’ve successfully resolved with a client?
Assesses the candidate's problem-solving skills, compassion, and ability to perform under pressure.
4. In your experience, which activities do mobility impaired clients seem to enjoy?
Reveals the candidate's experience and whether they consider needs other than the physical.
5. How do you ensure the safety of frail clients during bathing?
Evaluates the candidate's knowledge of suitable techniques and precautions.