Interview Questions for Carers:
1. Can you describe your experience of installing assistive devices?
Provides insight into important technical skills.
2. How would you assist a frail resident who had endured a bad fall?
Reveals considerations such as movement-related risks plus decisiveness.
3. What would you do if a resident kept refusing to eat?
Evaluates sensitivity to potential health-related difficulties and bargaining tactics.
4. Why are sickly individuals susceptible to mental health maladies?
Demonstrates knowledge about the sequelae of physical difficulties.
5. Which measures would you employ to avoid emotional fatigue?
Evaluates self-care techniques.