Interview Questions for Pediatric Physical Therapists:
1. What is your favorite tool to use when working to promote a child's motor development and why?
Demonstrates candidates' knowledge of medical equipment used for physical therapy.
2. How would you console a parent who is frustrated over his or her child's physical development?
Demonstrates candidates' interpersonal and communication skills.
3. What method do you use to diagnose the source of a child's movement difficulties?
Demonstrates candidates' experience, knowledge, and diagnostic ability.
4. Which development in pediatric physical therapy are you most or least excited about and why?
Demonstrates candidates' range of knowledge in the field and willingness to keep current on recent trends and developments.
5. What technique do you find most effective for alleviating pain caused by musculoskeletal issues and why?
Demonstrates candidates' knowledge of and experience with physical therapy techniques.