Interview Questions for Patient Services Technicians:
1. How would you adjust your approach to provide medical care for different age groups?
Examines the candidate's skills and ability to work well with any patient.
2. How would you help a patient prepare for a big surgery?
Assesses the candidate's communication skills and bedside manner.
3. How would you ensure that a patient's room is kept clean and in compliance with health and safety protocols?
Reveals the candidate's organizational skills and knowledge of health and safety best practices.
4. What has been your most challenging experience with a patient?
Highlights the candidate's work history and ability to learn from past experiences.
5. What would you do if a patient suddenly needed emergency care?
Tests the candidate's ability to remain calm under pressure, as well as their knowledge of emergency care procedures.