Interview Questions for Pathologists:
1. Pathologists require strong organizational skills and attention to detail. How do you ensure that your work is properly organized, and highly accurate?
Tests ability to provide accurate test results and diagnoses.
2. Have you ever mixed up samples or performed an incorrect calculation that resulted in an erroneous diagnosis? If so, how did you remedy the situation?
Shows accountability and the ability to identify and fix mistakes.
3. Describe your method(s) for analyzing and testing specimen samples. Which diagnostic tests do you perform?
Tests diagnostic ability.
4. Which medical data management software have you used in the past to carry out your duties?
Shows proficiency in using relevant computer software applications.
5. How do you stay up to date with new developments in the pathology field?
Illustrates continuous training and professional development.